Thursday, April 12, 2012

TONE DOWN THE PRESSURE AND TACKLING!

EA, you MUST address this issue for FIFA12. It's gone on for much to long!
I'm sure it's been mentioned many times before, but it's important.
I for one will not be purchasing FIFA12 if the demo is another presssure fest.
Regards.
|||Couldnt agree more. But i found the demo better than the actual game :)|||Agree, the demo was better than the full game. How often has that been said about a game?
It's intriguing to think why they changed it. Were EA scared that it's speed and difficulty may repel the casual gamer?
EA, in my mind, need to stop pandering to the casual. Money isn't everything. You should make these games the way you see fit, the way you think they should be done, the way you, as a gamer, would see it.
Not a casual gamer.
I feel sometimes that EA are trying to please everyone, and in the end please no-one.|||I know this doesn't particularly lend to realism but I think a major contributor to the constant pressurising is the size of the pitch.
From someone who has switched from FIFA last year to PES this year, I had a couple of games of FIFA last night for a wee change and I instantly noticed that there is so much less space to move in FIFA. Added to the fact that it is so easy to dispossess an opponent just makes the game soooo frustrating.

I think that slightly increasing the pitch dimensions in FIFA would really help in resolving this problem.|||


EA, you MUST address this issue for FIFA12. It's gone on for much to long!
I'm sure it's been mentioned many times before, but it's important.
I for one will not be purchasing FIFA12 if the demo is another presssure fest.
Regards.


To add to that, sometimes the CPU automatically makes tackles for you, and consequently gives a foul away.|||i agree fully fifa 11 is super frustrating there is little time on the ball in the opponents half and my players never half any space to make runs into making it difficult to play through balls it makes fifa 11 less fun than 10 was|||this tackling/pressure thing absolutely must be fixed for the next fifa instalment.
its ruined fifa11 for me. it just seems wrong that this problem still exists as some sort of cheap fix!!!|||Signed. It's disgusting the way the AI and noobs strip you off the ball.
Can't believe they added Pro Passing but they didn't care about the high pressure - aggression and the bloody tackling system.
And as far as the demo goes, the problem is that when you're playing the demo you don't notice, untill you buy the final release.

No comments:

Post a Comment