Friday, April 27, 2012

How to get a fair game

I need to know how I can get a fair andcompetative game. It might just be my perception, but it feels that most of the people that I play online have manipulated their team to get the advantage. I personally do not use any custom tatics or change my formations, but I KNOW many people do. I think it cheapens the game and I just wouldnt feel right doing that. To be honest, I dont know how to do it! Even if I did I wouldnt though. So many games I get beat by that header that none of my defenders seem to know is coming, or that perfect cross that, again no one knows is coming. And the defenses that I face, with the incredible tackling, none of which is a foul. I now understand why some atheletes use steroids. Its hard to compete against others that have some kind of advantage! If anyone can tell me what they are doing, and what I can do to combat it, I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment