Friday, April 27, 2012

PRO RANK RATINGS are HORRIBLE

Anyone else tired of playing Online Pro Team Matches and sinking from your 6.0 rating to a 5.7 because of ONE bad pass??
What a lopsided system. THIS SHOULD BE FIXED.
I just finished playing a few matches online and I will list the rating system...
Started match and within the first 5 minutes (real time) I had 2 assists... yet my rating still remained at a nice even 6.0....
Then, later in the half, I sent a corner kick which was knocked away.. which resulted in my rating to be knocked down to a 5.9.
Later I had a few nice through balls that never got a rating, but oh wait, I had ONE bad pass, so my rating went down to a 5.3...
I don't know what happened to this "rating" system, but it seems that it's all about not making a single mistake, rather than being rewarded on making good plays... I remember when I first starting playing with my "pro" I was always in the 7-9 ratings each game... now I can barely scrape by with an average 6.0 rating. Why is that? Why have they changed the system to only penalize bad plays and not rewarding good ones?? It's a joke.
You can score a hatrick in the first half and only have a 6.3 rating... yet you are caught out of position for a second and you lose a point??
|||Change the time back to 4 min half.
I was playing 8 min then in clubs my player ratings were always low.

No comments:

Post a Comment