Friday, April 27, 2012

A serious questioning of the match highlights

To you guys who made the match highlights: Why is it sometimes that some of the goals doesn't show in the highlights? It was a game of 3 goals, and it showed 2 of them, and the rest was misses and saves? I scored a wonderful goal with Kaká, and it didn't show up, it was only highlights from the first half!? I'm playing online of course, so i can't use the instant replay either.... This has happened too many times, and it is not even OK anymore, I cant save my best moments and goals, because the game is ****ed up.
|||I agree that it's frustrating how some highlights are missing while less important ones are there :)
We've got a good thread on replays in general here: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/277614.page ... feel free to post your thoughts there :)
Locking this to avoid splitting discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment