Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ranking points stucked from yesterday at many people

Hello
from yesterday evening few friends and me has stucked ranking points at e.g. 4126 level, 4662 level and no matter we win or loose, play 1 or 10 matches, ranking points will not move, is it some bug or EA ranking points are not working from yesterday?|||I'm exactly in the same situation... this sucks!!! did you get any help!?|||no, support didn't respond at all
|||how long have you this problem!? I've for 2 days long...|||yesterday and today.. its all the same..|||do you know anyone else with the same problem and how long took to resolse it?|||Is there any indication how long this is going to take to sort this out?...it makes online play feel pretty pointless
|||yes all have it from yesterday, it's carp that EA can't solve the problem fast and don't answer anything for 2 days and still waiting...|||I'm curious if EA will be able to recount points for the matches played under this error...|||Its just problem after problem
|||It would be nice to get points back but i very much doubt it
|||after what previous problem?|||That was a mistake I didnt mean that....I have a PS3 and just realised I was accusing the EA servers for all of the playstation network *..haha...sorry.........But this points thing still seriously sucks|||Iv got the same problem no matter what result! also my ranked games played are stuck as should of got 100 and counting trophy :) ?|||this * is pissing meh off lyk g * . how the hell im winnin games then muh ranking points aint movin upp ...smfh

No comments:

Post a Comment