Friday, April 27, 2012

Making the game more fair

I've been playing the Fifa-series for some time now, and one of the things that's always been irritating me is that the game isn't fair when it comes to skills and gameplay.
In many matches it seems like the game is deciding who's gonna win. Your passes are off, your shots never hit goal, you don't get freekicks, your defence or keeper makes silly mistakes that ends with a goal. The other side of the coin is when the game gives you everything on a silver platter. The mistakes your opponent makes, creates chances for you.
The easiest glitch in this context is the corners. I've done a little study on the subject, and spotted something weird.
On many corners the defending teams defenders are placed at wrong places, f.ex. Rio Ferdinand standing outside the box, while a player like Nani is covering a tall defender. This corners end either in a goal or a chance to score, unless the player playing is way off key when it comes to delievery.
So after experiencing this a couple of years now I hope EA will create a game that's fair and is based on the players skills, and not the games engine. This creates a huge problem when playing online, cuz the game's not fair.|||I totally agree with you. It's clear for me that there's a CODED COMPENSATION METHOD. In the career mode, this is even more perceptible...
FINISH THIS EA, I know that some * is required to do so, but I trust you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment