Thursday, April 26, 2012

Edit players feature

Currently when you play unranked games you have no real way of knowing if your opponent has boosted his stats.
I like many like to play unranked as their is less of I must do anything to win attitude and the games normally seem quite close however there are people who have boosted their players up to 99 and that makes the game not enjoyable.
Suggestion is:...
Use a system like what Live season uses but just use one colour for this
As the team line up page shows you could have arrows that indicate if someone has boosted their players up.
A Blue Arrow pointing up would confirm if any changes to stats have been changed and then pre warn me that I am playing against someone who's felt the need to change the stats I then decide if I want to face him or not.
Another idea would be if someone edit's their players stats it could show up as 'Created player' that way again informing users that the person has changed stats.
This I feel this will help sites who use unranked games and also inform me of the type of person I am about to face.
Imo I think no one should be allowed to use edited players online unless you download a created team and use that.
Editing boots should stay but not really the stats as again I hear people are using boosted players in ranked games as well.
Thoughts?



|||totally agree with that

No comments:

Post a Comment