Friday, April 27, 2012

Head to Head Ranked matches stuck at 2828 Points

Hi, dont know if this is the correct forum to post this but im having some issues with Ranked Head to Head matches.
Ever since i got to level 20 my points has remained at 2828, if i win a game it says ive lost 44 Points, if i draw its the same and if i lose its the same but i still stay at 2828 overall points.
If i go into my HUB it says ive won those games but im not even getting the Head to Head e-mail reports anymore which tell me about the match.
Is this a bug? How do i fix it?|||I've the same problem, I'm stucked at 4397 although I've won 3 consequtive games..
IS there anybody knows what the reason is?|||http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/878322.page
EA points system seems to be dead and noone answers what's the problem...|||What EA not responding to problems with their games? Never! Fifa 11 has just been one big mess. Its why i havnt preordered Fifa 12 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment