Friday, April 27, 2012

Disconnecting From Servers

Ive played 3 games this morning and each time ive disconnected from the servers when playing a ranked match. I know this is a problem for many, but i just would like to know the reason why it happens
Is it my internet connection or is it the other persons not being able to keep up. i have 50mg download and 5mg upload. Also i never disconnect from xbox live just ea servers
This has been happening now for a few months, ive played around 1500 ranked matches and got a 3% DNF so about 50 games disconnected as ive never quit a game intentinally
so does anybody know why it happens -|||happens to me all the time too, a lot of my losses are form this and i would be winning comfortably most of the time...they should fix it or reimburse me for some controllers :\

No comments:

Post a Comment