Thursday, April 26, 2012

We need to know, EA...

It's very simple, I'm pretty sure a big part of community is wondering if the growth problem is going to be fixed in FIFA 11? It's a very easy Yes/No question, but please answer so we can adjust our expectations.
Thanks and hoping that someone from EA responds|||I feel your pain and I'm extremely disappointed with CM too but you have to consider what we've got is what we've got. I figure we have a 5% chance that EA releases any substantial fixes to CM, and that's being optimistic.|||+1. No one develops.
Players with outstanding production should get a midseason boost. young guys who don't play get incremental boosts and old guys like Giggs who play every week to a high level should maintain their ratings.
I'd also like to be able to sign a 22 year old 83 rated guy and progress him to a 90. you can't be maxed out at 22! lol|||Yeah, I know there is very little chance of that bug being fixed, but I think we need to know if they plan to do something. If they say 'No, we can't fix it now?, that's ok, then wi will know what to expect of the game. This problem with the player growth really have really messed up the CM.|||for sure man. I'm no longer trying to sign young guys with good skills but saving my money for the real deal products regardless of age.
for example - my manager mode I'm Hercules.
I COULD play Kiko with his blinding skill and youth, but come 1 on 1 with the keeper or on a cross, he is a non factor, so Trezeguet gets the nod all day, despite being old and 66 sprint speed. I'd want good performances with Kiko to let him develop into a great winger/striker like Leo Messi. they're both quick and small with good balance... now he needs to get a killer instinct in front of goal, or a better cross, depending on how I'm using him on my team.
EA! Hear our cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment