Friday, April 27, 2012

Really EA????

Playing as the New york red bulls, i sent out 24 transfer offers for various Left and Right backs. all were denied because my league is not prestigious enough. leagues i offerd to:
10 France
2 Switerland
1 England
7 Germany
4 Spain
Ages:
20 and under: 1
20-30: 13
30 and over: 10
I doubled the salary of 20 players as well.
It's plain ridiculous. players over 30 going to the us for huge salaries is common these days, except i wasn't even going for huge stars.|||So true. I've managed LA & Zenit. For LA I tried to buy some players from Switzerland, Vancouver (in Rest Of World) & Brazil but it was saying I'm not in a presitgious league. ForZenit I tried to buy Berbatov & Dzeko as I had enough money to buy Messi but had a weak strike force. But the league wasn't prestigious enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment