Friday, April 27, 2012

Servers

Why is it that on random days i cant connect to the servers but everybody else can?
My club wants to play some games but i cant join since i cant connect to the servers today|||this has happened to me ALOT please get your act together EA its making the game unplayable at times|||^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^|||Happens to me you get used to it.. I just keep on trying it works..|||How is it after 20 years and over 3billion USD in revenue at EA, they still can't invest in servers for any game franchise they make hundreds of millions off of every year, from EA Sports to Battlefield...
And whose to say this EA server unavailability won't carry into Fifa 12...|||I can't connect either. All other MP games work fine|||still happening been a month|||Blows my mind that no one from EA can even be bothered to update us on this situation. Although at this point since it has been a month now without a fix, I am pretty sure they aren't even working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment