Thursday, April 26, 2012

Constant Black screens and loading glitches

Am I the only person having probs with online gaming on the 360?
Nearly every game I play, I suffer from black screens for waaaaay too long everytime the ball goes out of play.
Then when gameplay returns it feels like both online players are playing two different games, and it is hard to get the players to react.
Yesterday I was talking to the guy I was playing whilst suffering the black screens etc, and it turned out we both had two different scorelines.
How is this possible?
I have no issues with my internet. (I'm an modem/internet engineer with a 30 meg connection)
And am running a direct connection from modem to 360.
Is anyone else struggling with this as I am so close to smashing the Disc up.
Please help.................

No comments:

Post a Comment