Thursday, April 26, 2012

VIRTUAL PRO IMPROVEMENTS FOR FIFA 12

FIFA is the one of the few games I play and the main reason is the ability to be a Virtual Pro and by improving this feature I’m sure the result would be a much more enjoyable, realistic experience. Here is a list of improvements I personally would love to see in FIFA 12:-
General VPro Improvements
• How about the ability to distribute your own attribute points, that way VPro’s online will be more diverse and create a much more realistic experience. An example of why I think this should be implemented is the fastest man on earth is 6ft5in why then if I were to make my pro this height his speed would be awful? I understand that creating your pro this way could be exploited by players but I am sure this can be corrected by providing stat caps.
• More customisation options: with this I don’t mean more hair styles colours etc. I am happy with the options there, I am thinking more about physique. Nothing to complicated just similar to what they have on PES(I know say it quietly) just again to create that feeling of realism online not all the same or similar shape
• Another customisation improvement and that is TATTOO’S I have my own as do many professional footballers and it would provide your VPro with that bit of uniqueness.
• How about the ability to take your shirt off as a celebration and show off your new tattoo or wear a t-shirt underneath with a message for a loved one or wind-up the opposition, of course you will be booked but that’s football
Offline VPro Improvements
Career Mode is my major gripe here and while the PSN has been down I have had lots of time to really get stuck into it and have just a couple of points id like to be improved:-
• Again I am going to say it quietly but in PES you have to prove yourself to the manager before you take part in the first team and I thought that was a good idea it gives you a sense of achievement when you make it but also provides a place for you if you underperform or perhaps fall out with the manger
• I would also like to see my VPro improve over the season like the real life players it doesn’t have to take effect outside of career mode just why your in it this way you could see what its like to max out every stat and it wouldn’t effect any other game mode
• I would like to feel more involved in team affairs (and not like john terry) things such as press conferences before a big game should take place where you could boost moral or your own popularity
• My major disappointment was finding out that you could not be called up to your national team and compete in world and European cups a feature I am sure will be in FIFA 12
Online VPro Improvements
This is where I spend most of my time and where I can list many... many improvements I’d like to see but I will compress my thoughts into as short a list as possible as I am sure you are bored of my rambling’s, Firstly:-
• And most importantly quicker timers in pro ranked match lobbys I hate waiting 2mins when you have 22players ready n waiting also why im here always... always... always on the position select screen include a timer to prevent those idiots who dnt pick a position and force everyone to quit.
• The ability to kick a player underperforming, not a player who is atleast trying to play and is just not quite there I’m fine with that we all use to be there. Im talkin bout the guys who consistently score own goals or never pass and just generally ruin the game for everyone.
• How about incorporating your VPro into ultimate team im sure EA can issue a card for your pro and I would defiantly play more ultimate team with me in it.
• You can all take a sigh of relief now this is my final point CLUBS I would love (and im sure you all would agree) the ability to purchase your clubs computerised players. They dont have to be real life players just decent non playable players that way you don’t always have to use an ‘any’ because the defence is shocking.
So there you have it, I don’t ask for much do I... I do however know not to expect all these features to be incorporated in the next FIFA or even the next one after that because that would be crazy bt hopefully by PS4 or at the latest PS5 most of these features could have been introduced. but what is quite interesting to note is that none of these which I ask for are too extreme, whimsical or far out of reach and that being said it won’t be long till FIFA is the Perfect Football Simulation we have all been waiting for.
Feel free to leave feedback, insult me or whatever you want add and we will see if EA hears our cry.|||I agree.. its like VP went backwards this year. i started my VP at Adelaide United of Australia and my player was already in the first team. where was the reserves?|||I know right, i started at Santos and after my first season transferred to Barcelona and got
straight into the 1st team as their central striker. Now i was playing on legendary and i was
doing alryt averaging 8.5's at Santos but that still doesnt give me the right to go in ahead
of Villa and Ibrahimovic without proving myself first. maybe the manager could have placed
me on the LW instead of Pedro for a spell but he didnt even when I changed my Pro to a
left sided forward but stil was played in the center. I would have liked to of played along
side Villa and Ibrahimovic during my time there but i never got the chance too. Was a
shame and an area im sure can be improved upon|||WOW you guys are forgetting that this is just a game, not a way for you to live your frustrated fantasies that you cudnt make as a real player, any ways I do believe that some improvements could be made to VPs as to their ratings and overall ratings, for example if you are a very good player and your team or you dont quit during matches your overall should go up as "being in form" per say. instead of being stuck at 89 St 0r 93 CB|||Yeh, that was in last years FIFA and they took it out this season for some reason. but i do think your form goes up and down during the game it certainly does offline anyways. And yes i am living my frustrated fantasies through FIFA and that will be the case until i have a kid and then he will be a professional footballer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment