Thursday, April 26, 2012

Add Ladies International & Premier Leagues

So here it is. My ideas on what Fifa 12 could do to improve Fifa 11.
I must first congratulate EA for a fantastic Fifa 11 as I have had loads of fun playing this game throughout the season however, there are loads of things that could be added to improve the overall game and I hope my ideas will help.
I will start with the creation centre. This was added for the first time into fifa 11 which I was really impressed with. To improve this though I would like to see EA implementing the My Teams into the arena. Not being able to run any of my created players around the open pitch wearing my colours is a disappointment. I would also like to see more options towards creating a badge for your team and more kit options. The biggest thing I’d like to see improved with this though would have to be, to allow a my team be used as a pro club template, this allowing each manager to create a totally unique team rather than having to pick an official one.
Pro Player: this year introduced a new way of levelling up your pro. To be honest I didn’t like this as much as the original as I feel with its predecessor you could be more precise with the area you’d like to improve your pro in. Many Pro Clubs I came across had strikers playing in defence or midfield with an overall of 92. This overall really doesn’t fit as a striker shouldn’t be in defence? Making the game automatically change the overall depending on which position your are in may discourage strikers from playing in defence and will give a more accurate overall team rating in the end e.g. as in fifa manager the players rating changes to how good they are in the position they have been put in.
Pro Career: The transfer options this year were the same as last year where you finish a season and get to choose if you want to stay at your club or more to another. This needs to be made more realistic allowing you to transfer at any point during the transfer window and also adding loan options would create a more realistic simulation.
Extras to include: Girls international and premier league teams. EA’s David Rutter has stated new improvements for fifa 12 but said that EA can’t please everyone. This is something I think EA should be looking at rather than thinking they can’t do it. My partner plays fifa 11 and fifa manager and I bet there are a lot of other girls out there that do to. Adding the girls international and premier sides has not been done in any other top brand football game and will not only impress a lot of girls but will also make them feel included into the game. Be a pro could include female players as well as males allowing female players of the game to join in to. Create options in online pro matches to allow male and females to play together or separate.
These are just a few ideas and I hope they come in handy. Good Luck EA and I look forward to Fifa 12
|||Not a bad idea about adding womens football could end uo being a good feature if added. :)|||urgh, no.
Now I'm no chauvinistic *. But women's football should be banned :)
Not because it's women, but because it's awful :)
No no no.
|||


urgh, no.
Now I'm no chauvinistic *. But women's football should be banned :)
Not because it's women, but because it's awful :)
No no no.


Srry would have to disagree with ya there. Womens international is really good and football (soccer) for women is massive in America which is why all the good player go there. But in any case the point is it would allow females who like to play fifa to relate and feel included in the game rather than not being able to even create a pro in the first place.|||It's not really good at all :) I've seen a few international matches, the pick of the elite right?
Awful.|||regardless of how good they play EA should include this in thier game. It would be a nice extra which is easy to add and would allow lady players to create thier own pro

No comments:

Post a Comment