Thursday, April 12, 2012

Network Cheating on FIFA 11

I've played FIFA 11 alot, especially online, just a quick matches. Anyway, I find it very annoying that EA allows people to interrupt the connection for a while. Everything freeze and you can't do anything. This happens often when i'm in a leading position.
Quite often, they kick the ball by meaning towards the sideline. When i'm about to do a throw-in, The screen freeze. The only thing to do when they have done this cheat is to wait. The one who turns off their console first lose the points. This network-glitch is a shame and it's something that have to be removed in upcoming FIFA-games.
I also think that if you are ahead in a game, and if the connection gets interuppted, you shouldn't lose your points. This can't solve the problem, but at least I don't lose ranking points, when I am the better one..
// Henrik, Sweden|||Was going to report the same fault.
This is terrible.
Says on his gamertag its 3-1 to him when it was 2-1 to me, froze when I scored, pausing it fixed it, it froze again during play pausing fixed it. Happened when the ball went out and at full time it was completely froze had to wait for someone to leave, I wasnt losing to him as it was my win so I stayed till he left.
Just waited and he finally gave up his glitch.|||[b]The game needs sorting out! i myself have an amazing W/L ratio on the ranked leaderboards, winning around 150 and not even losing 30 games, however id say atleast 10 of my losses are where the 'losing' opponent has frozen the match and after previous xbox's overheated due to me leaving it on in search the deserved win i have to switch off my xbox and recieve irritating messages from the opponent. EA you really need to sort this out its becoming a joke! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment