Friday, April 20, 2012

NEW FULL GAME FIFA 12 WISHLIST

Hey guys this is a full game fifa 12 wishlist. What are some of your thoughts of what u want. Here are just some categories, with a few suggestions.
CAREER MODE::
TRANSFER MARKET: One of the main reasons i wanted fifa 10 was because of the new manager mode transfer market. I like it. I also like the theme of it, you know like the all black. I liked the old FIFA 10 theme better than this one. I am not emo or goth. (NO OFFENSE).
There should be scouting. I know how on one thread an admin said there was, and i see it, in the transfers if you scroll down it says scout pick. I could be doing this wrong, but when i hit yes and put in some info, or none, nothing pops up!
And why do we have to put our players up in order for people to offer. They don't do that in real life. And why can't it be both up for laon AND up for sale. And nobody ever offers for big players to me, except here and there i get an offer for someone 40-50 million dollars ONLY by Bayern Munich.!?!
------------
GROWTH:
I personally think in career mode it becomes boring once you have signed all the good players later on. Then you have an ultimate team and everyone is easy to beat. Once i was barca and got so many good player i just wanted real madrid to * so i kept buying all of their players and they already sucked ii was so bored.
Also, players grow too much. I meant to mention that above. Almost everyone grows to be like 86-90. And in my career messi grows to 96!!!!! COME ON, i dont belive this. And i think it is unfair, it could be my playing tactics that cause this, but the computers grow player better than me, even if i play them at the same time. Like Nani never really went up for me, but went to 88 with computers!?!
And why can't i take off auto growth anymore. It sstupid.
--------------
THIS IS NOT THE END OF WISHLIST SUGGESTION> YOU MAY STILL RESPND, BUT IM NOT DONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment