Friday, April 20, 2012

Feedback & Found Bug

Is there any way to make the fouling more... umm... Fair, when I play offline career mode in professional, well.. I cant have 5 continuous minutes of normal playing without the referee penalizing me. Its unfair because I get around 5 yellow cards a game, while any of my opponents hardly get a foul. not to mention that half of the tackles I do that are penalized don't even touch the other player or deserve to be penalized.
also, I found a new bug, today my game froze when I paused to make a player change, but apparently, (how ironic:) I was about to be penalized by a foul when I paused the game... why did it froze?
Im playing on PS3.
the updates have been really good, a lot of things improved, but still I am very disappointed with FIFA 11. Everything was improved except the gameplay. Its really hard, and not because of the difficulty, but because of the grand amount of bugs and glitches this game has.
I hope someone of EA reads this.|||well, if no one from EA actually comes to this forums I think we have an answer as to why the game is such *. they never listen to the people. why do they even have this section?|||see what I mean|||I just keep proving myself right

No comments:

Post a Comment