Friday, April 20, 2012

QUITTERS !!

I believe everybody here has experienced the lack of manhood of some players that quit the game when they are losing a ranked match.
Lots of suggestions have been posted and I think that the best one would be that if someone disconnects by any reason, the score at the time of the disconnection would be considered the ending score of the match. Some people will say: "But what if the player really gets disconnected for real?" ... Well, first of all, it doesn't happen that often, second: I am okay with that risk, I play FIFA Soccer since the 2008 edition and I think I got disconnected maybe 3 or 4 times till now. Quitters disconnecting on purpose on the other hand ... it happens 3, 4, 5 times everyday.
I hope EA Sports consider this suggestion and do something about it asap, because I and lots of other players are losing interest about playing online because of this bs.
For now, something we, players, can do about it is to post here on this topic, the names of users who quit when they are losing ranked matches, this way we expose their lack of balls and everybody can block them.
We can even send messages to everybody on this post, saying "QUITTER" or something like this, to discourage this type of action.
The following players, quit when they are losing:
To_Hot_2_Touch
ENIGMAmoccia
mdaraujo
JOhnny
sidbengala
aaronlennon
Royal7Leo
DiosBochini
DoNaN1986
crxzado_uc
AKBAL-SAL
negaofjv
SOY_AZTECA
Sebastian_1
asmir25
the-gift37
kampez19
killakhy123
Rio_Pasqualini
This is just part of the list I have, you guys can block them and/or send them a message. Please post the user name of people who do the same to you, it is a way to expose them and discourage people that do that.
Thank you|||Quitters are an extremely annoying part of Fifa but your suggestion of using the score when the person quit could lead to people taking the lead and then quitting because that way they definitely know they will win.|||great idea
here's my list
clubescape
ProK1806
ildiablo
Thundersky
deen2323
Dundeen
This list is for only 2 days! I just started to write down the name of those ******s. But as some of them disconnect and there will be no math report, I was wondering how to find their names, that all of a sudden I found the recent opponents section, so now I can track down all those ****ing b******s!
|||Think I'll keep a record of these quitters and post them on my friends web site|||another one
benzegoal38
really miserable!|||Yeah i started keeping a blacklist too, also added them to my block list.|||I will keep an eye out for these 'quitters' in the future.|||I'm still fond of the idea of issuing a player with a temporary 10min ban if they quit too often. 10mins may not sound like much but if they do it regularly enough it may start to get really annoying and stop them doing it. If not just steadily increase it to 30mins based on how many times they've deliberately pulled the plug on FIFA in recent matches.|||You actually get skill points when someone quits against you so this is not necessary. Plus the game ends 3-0 for you or if the score is larger, it ends based on that score.|||i would have a long list of them * but i believe the server somehow compensates for it. Anyway there are in fact lots of games that crashes just because the servers dont hold. For example my every 2nd game never ends...|||automatic forfeit when you disconnect no matter what the reason thats the only way people will stop|||


automatic forfeit when you disconnect no matter what the reason thats the only way people will stop

Its a harsh penalty to pay if its a internet/server problem.|||I never quit and have been disconnected once, I believe that if someone quits, the computer should continue for them on semi pro or amateur level and that result goes on record for both players, I recently had someone quit on me, I was Athletico Madrid and he was Barca, I was 2-0 up and didnt celebrate either goal, yet he quit. Since then, none of my online games have recorded, so I wont get achievement for 100 online games, anyone know how to rectify this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Naming and shaming is a great idea BTW

No comments:

Post a Comment