Thursday, April 12, 2012

Can't stand it anymore.

Hello everyone.
I love this game. I hate this game. This game frustrates me, it makes me wanna smash my PS3 with my controller. Thinking about it makes me lose sleep. I love this game, but I have to quit playing once and for all if I ever want to restore my mental health to it's original state.
It feels like the developers have knowingly made the game frustrating. I would like to list a few things that have nearly driven me insane. I only play Career mode, never online, rarely with friends.
-After I score in a match, the opposing team forces an equalizer. It sometimes feels quite impossible to defend against when some random striker goes through all my defenders with so much ease it is just completely retarded. If I manage to force the ball off him, it bounces to another opposition player again and again and again. Then one of the players shoots and no matter how bad the shot is, my keeper never keeps hold of the ball, but instead it rebounds to another player who then proceeds to score or the it goes out for a corner.
-The CPU can use slide tackles in almost any situation without it being a foul. I know it's possible to slide in from any angle if you have the skill, but the CPU just knows when he can slide or cant. For example it's quite frustrating to get in to a scoring position inside the box and the CPU slide tackles you from behind.
-Loading times in manager mode are insane.
-Player growth is horrible, horrible...
-My longest and most recent manager mode was with Leeds United. It went like this:
Season 1: Board obj. Win the league. Result: 2nd(gained promotion).
Season 2: Board obj. Stay close to the middle of the table. Result: 11th
Season 3: Board obj. Finish top half. Result: 8th.
Season 4: Board obj. Finish top 6. Result: 8th
Season 5: Board obj. Finish top 4. Result: 7th.
I was fired. Now why the hell would the board fire the manager who brought the team to the premier league and then succeeded to remain in it with very steady results.
Now you might tell me my board difficulty is too high, but lowering the difficulty further will also bring me more money, which i dont want, because that would make it too easy.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment