Thursday, April 12, 2012

THINGS TO FIX

Hey everyone. So first off, let me just say I am a HUGE FIFA fan! I have been playing since '95 and love how it has been evolving. Throughout the years I have noticed some good changes and some changes that makes you go Hmmm... I'm going to list several things that need to be fixed, as well as a list of "Why is it not in the game"
FIX:
1. AVOID: The online play is great, especially Pro Clubs.. Nothing beats playing with a team of great players and watching the ball move around the pitch... However, when I play online Pro Ranked Matches with a bunch of strangers, it is very frustrating when you have a bunch of noobs or ball hogs trying to do their own thing on the pitch. There should be a way to "avoid" players, that way I don't have to come across those individuals anymore.
2. PARTY: Why isn't there a "party" ability? I play Halo once in a while and there is an option where I can "party up" with friends so they we always play together. I know this may conflict with the PRO CLUBS, but I would like to play PRo Ranked matches and continue to play with good players while doing so. It is a simple feature that could easily be added and should!
3. POSITION SELECT: The most ANNOYING part of online play is the POSITION SELECT phase of Pro Ranked Matches. It seems that 99.9% of everyone on FIFA wants to be a Striker... So everyone races to pick it, but if they don't get there in time they lose out. BUT instead of just picking another position or better yet, signing out and joining another game, they just sit there and * everyone else off until someone else quits, which opens up a ST position that they take. NOW, there are times where there is a counter from 30 seconds... (WHICH IS OK) but why not have it for 10 seconds??? That way if someone is being a baby and waiting for the ST position to open up, they are kicked out after the 10 seconds have run up. It really only takes a few seconds to pick a position. 10 seconds is more than enough!
4. UPDATES: Why can't the updates for the transfer season be immediate?? It's now Feb 15th and I'm yet to see a squad update for the transfers! Please change that!
5. PLAYER RATINGS: I find this system to be very whishy washy! There are games where I get a rating of 9.0 and a week later I'm barely scraping by with a 6.0 rating. Why is it soooo inconsistent? Also, i find it annoying that when you make a bad pass, or lose possession or even don't find the head of a teammate from a corner kick, you lose points, easily... However, when you make a good run, or great switch of play or a shot that just misses, the rating never goes up. The punishment is more severe than the reward! That should be changed!
6. COMPUTER AI: OK, now this is a major headache for me. When playing on my Pro Team, we let the AI be defense. WHY OH WHY is the AI sooooo slow and stupid? It seems that all the defenders are waaay slower than Human Controlled Players, not to mention, they make the dumbest mistakes. This needs to be looked at, ASAP!

ADD TO THE GAME:
1. TEAM CREATION: Now, a decade ago, some of the FIFA's allowed not only Character Creation, but Team Creation. This was a fantastic feature and I have NO idea why it was taken off! This should be in the game!
2. STADIUM CREATION: We can make characters, why not Stadiums?? I can't see why this would take up too much space on the console... I would love to be able to create a stadium, and I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of football fans who think the same. Maybe this could be added to the next Fifa???
3. INDIVIDUAL CONTROL: OK, so here's a question... NHL offers a 'position select' when playing multiplayer on one console... My friends and I play NHL a lot and find it amazing that I can just play Left Wing etc.. I recently played Fifa with 5 other friends on the same system... It was a GONG SHOW.. I could never select the guy I wanted, everyone was getting pulled out of position etc. Why can't I just be CB or LW etc? This is on another EA game, so why not on this one??
4. HALFTIME: I would like to see a halftime break where the announcers talk about some of the highlights and players to watch, who's hot and cold. Maybe have that as a feature that can be turned on or off.

this is all I have for now. I can add more later!|||Thanks for that! Great points there. Will lock this thread though as now I see you found the other ideas thread :)

Thread Locked

No comments:

Post a Comment