Friday, April 20, 2012

Its Bad To Shut Down Multiplayer In Fifa 09 And other Games !

we buy and pay for the game, you run in just one year, you are going bad, really bad and you get no good help when you ask, what is the tech support is for ?. If EA continue to plan as they do today, they will lose customers, it is very poorly done. And if I buy a game I buy pro evolution soccer 2011, it is better support than what EA have and better game too, and they do not close the multiplayer feature in the game. EA sports just want to sell the game so that why you do so, but you do not think that you lose customers, because those who have bought fifa 09 has also paid money!
Because if I'm buying Fifa 11 today, so the multiplayer will not work in a year, so why should I buy it. It is better to buy pro evolution soccer, it works forever!
|||I think it's fine as it is, although finding out they were stopping the servers for the World Cup game was a bit...worrying. I mean it's what?...only just over half a year ago? :)
I'd rather they'd be a substantial server dedication to present games rather than holding them back for older games that few play.|||Oh I don't think they're closing the servers for the full game, just the demo.
Could be wrong though. Where is the link with the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment